Saturday, January 5, 2008

My uncle expired; I need a Death Certificate for him. Can you help?

"My uncle died in India recently. My aunt is in mourning and is not in a position to proceed with formalities. I want to get a death certificate of my uncle on urgent basis so that my aunt is able to claim life insurance and other benefits. I would have done all this myself, but since I am in Canada there is very little I can do. I want help in this regard as soon as possible."
Sushant Arora
Canada

In India, registration of death is absolutely essential to prove the time and date of death. Establishing the fact of death relieves the individual from various social, legal and official obligations. Besides, a death certificate enables settlement of pertinent issues such as property inheritance, and to authorize the family to collect insurance and other benefits.

Understanding the crucial need of death certificate in India and the precarious situation of our NRI friends who find it difficult to get a death certificate issued for their loved while staying thousands of miles away, Sahara Care House has initiated facilitation for obtaining Death Certificate in India service.

Non-Resident Indians may simply post requirement for issuing death certificate in India on our website www.saharacarehouse.com. Upon receiving your request, we shall depute an efficient and reliable Relationship Ambassador, who would look into your specific requirement and get in touch with the Municipal Authority concerned. To carry out the process you would be required to submit relevant documents as may be necessary in your specific case.

Our Relationship Ambassadors are trained to obtain death certificates and will do every bit to carry out the process in a fast and efficient manner. At Sahara Care House, we understand emotions and will make all efforts so that you or your loved ones in India do not have to be hassled, because we believe in Sharing your Responsibilities… with love!

No comments: