Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Legalisation and Attestation of Documents Service

“My brother was busy preparing for his IIT JEE examination and for one his examination he needed his marksheets attested. He was too busy preparing for the examination so he did not wished to be bothered about formalities. He told me about his problems but residing is US, I thought there is very little I could do. Fortunately, however, my friend told me that Sahara Care House also offers attestation service in India. My brother and I were much relieved.”

At Sahara Care House, we are there to help NRIs for just about anything that needs to be done in India. Legalization and attestation of documents is just one of our services.

When you post request to notarize or attest a document from gazetted officer, municipalities or Government bodies in India, we shall depute a friendly Relationship Ambassador who will take care of your specific case. Our RA will personally visit your beneficiary to collect the relevant documents. He will then get in touch with desired authority to get your document notarized or attested as the case may be. And, finally he will hand over the attested document to your loved ones in India.

Our Legalization and Attestation service can be ordered by paying a small fee. The service is highly efficient, affordable and fast ensuring complete convenience of your loved ones.

Post request for Legalization of documents or Attestation of documents today!

No comments: